MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- 4-in-1 — Front carry (facing in and facing out), back carry, and hip carry
- Available in Cream/Black, Cobalt/Navy, and Peony/Natural
- Machine washable
- Instruction manual included
- Shell: 55% Cotton / 45% Repreve® Recycled Polyester
- Lining: 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Fill: 100% polyurethane (body & shoulder foam), 100% polyethylene (Contains NO flame retardants)
- Packaging: 100% recycled content, printed with soy-based inks
- Honestly Free Guarantee: made without: flame retardants, phthalates, vinyl, or PVC
AGES & WEIGHT CAPACITY
- Newborn to toddler (7-35 lbs/3.2 - 16 kg)
- Body 13" wide x 18.5" tall with head rest up, 14" tall with headrest folded
- Shoulder straps 23" (can be adjusted up to 22" LONGER for a total of 45")
- Waist belt 28" (size 0) can be adjusted up to 57"
- Weight capacity of the carrier: 7-35 lbs (3.2-16kg)
- Weight of the carrier: 1.5 lbs
- ASTM F2236-10. Meets CPSIA safety requirements.
- Made in the USA with US and imported materials.
Honest Safety Tips!
As with any type of baby carrier, always inspect your Beco Baby Carrier for damage before using and follow all instructions. Never perform any task that could be dangerous with your child in the Beco Baby Carrier. Use common sense! Always double check that the buckles are connected properly. Never unbuckle the waist belt while the baby is in the carrier. By purchasing this product, you acknowledge that the Manufacturer or Distributor accepts no responsibility for injury/damage due to the use/misuse of this product. Your child's safety is your responsibility. Be sure you have help getting your baby into and out of the Beco Baby Carrier until you become comfortable with it. If you are starting out with babywearing, do so over a soft surface such as a bed, sofa, or carpeted floor covered with a blanket.
Please observe the following while wearing your baby:
Please support your baby with a hand or two while you and your baby are getting used to the carrier. You and your baby will become more comfortable in time and you'll be able to free one or both of your hands. Please, DON'T GIVE UP! Babywearing takes practice just like all other parenting tasks. You can make the process easier by making sure that baby is fed, rested, and happy before you try the carrier the first few times. Also, be sure to pull the top rim of fabric up to cover the entire back of your baby to avoid a "backdive." Never wear your baby when cycling or riding in the car. While cooking at the stove, use only back carry position. A carrier doesn't substitute for a car seat. When bending, please bend at the knees, not at the waist, and hold the baby with one hand while reaching with the other. Never drink HOT beverages when wearing baby, although your carrier will come handy for eating, especially in restaurants.
Designed by babywearing parent, active sailor, and rock climber Gabby Caperon, Beco combines perfect ergonomics, excellent weight distribution and modern design from top quality fabrics. She started the company after she had her son in 2005 and began hand-sewing products for herself. With only an old sewing machine and the determination to make something better, her innovative approach to the baby carrier quickly spoke for itself and soon became a top-seller and new-parent favorite.
Each carrier is handmade by a skilled seamstress and constructed with the highest quality materials and safety standards. Beco is committed to sustainability, and striving to provide the best quality, safe, and practical products for the modern parent.
We guarantee your complete satisfaction!