Summer flew by this year! I've been enjoying as many watermelons as possible because they're not going to be this sweet again until next year. To celebrate the end of the season, I'm blending a few of my favorite Summer flavors together for this Watermelon Honey Lime Refresher. We still have a few hot days left so this is a perfect drink to cool you down.
Watermelon Honey Lime Refresher
4 cups fresh watermelon
Juice of 1 lime
1 tablespoon raw honey
Mint for garnish
- Chop the watermelon and add to blender.
- Add the lime juice and honey, and blend until smooth.
- Strain the puree through a fine mesh sieve. If necessary, use a spatula to press through any excess juice.
- Serve over ice and top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.
~ Dzung Lewis of Honeysuckle
Honeysuckle is a food and lifestyle YouTube channel that showcases personal style expressed through food, beauty tips, and home entertaining ideas. Make sure to also follow on Instagram!