Today is an honestly happy day — The Honest Company turns 3! We’re delighted to celebrate this major milestone, and we’re grateful to each and every one of you for your tremendous support along the way. Whether you’re new to Honest, or you’ve been with us since we launched in 2012, we couldn’t be where we are today without our family of loyal members. We’re still as passionate as ever, working towards creating safe, effective, and beautiful products--all while staying true to who we are. Join us and take a look at our top 10 most memorable moments of 2014:
- Launched our national partnership with Target, increasing accessibility to your favorite Honest products.
- Opened our Pennsylvania warehouse, so our East Coast members can get their Honest goodies even quicker than before.
- Redesigned our Honestly… The Honest Company Blog with a fresh look and feel to make every post easier to enjoy.
- Launched our Honest client services center in Austin, TX to serve you better, longer and with more delight to more members daily!
- Donated over 590,000 products and helped more than 58,000 families in need to date. We proudly partnered with like-minded organizations for a safe, healthy and sustainable future for all, including MaxLove Project, Foodcorps, and The Nature Conservancy.
- Participated in the Nautica Malibu Triathlon and raised over $70,000 to support critical childhood cancer research and treatment at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.
- Formally opened The Honest Ultra Clean Room at Mount Sinai to support research on the effect of toxic chemicals in the environment on children’s health and development.
- Received 13 different awards, including an esteemed Allure Beauty Award for our Healing Balm.
- Launched deodorant, our (long-awaited) 100th product! We also released dozens of other new products, including Sunscreen Spray, Mini Diaper Cakes, and Mouthwash.
- Celebrated our 1 millionth friend on Facebook!
We can’t wait to see what the coming year holds for Honest! We’re excited you can be a part of our Honest family as we make more memories while making the world safer, healthier, and happier. As we always say — together, we can make it better.
Thank you! (Is it time for cake?)