Every day at Honest, we are working towards one mission — to empower people to live happy, healthy lives. One of the ways we do this is by partnering with nonprofit organizations who are making an impact in our local community. This holiday season, we’re sharing a few ways your family can join ours in giving back to those in need.
5 Ways to Give Back
- Adopt-A-Family. Take your kids shopping for a family in need this season and share the meaning of gifting for others.
- Clean out your closet. Take an afternoon to go through your kid’s toys and clothes with them, and decide together which items to give away. This will help them learn how to share with those less fortunate.
- Set up a hot chocolate stand for charity. Transform your typical lemonade stand into a hot chocolate stand and donate the the proceeds to your favorite charity. Your littles will love the festive spin!
- Visit a local nursing home or homeless shelter. Play games, decorate for the holidays, cook a warm meal, or create some holiday cards for friends and family. Call and see what they need most!
- Organize a drive. Bring your community together to collect food or clothing items for a local charity.
How are you giving back to your local community this season? We’d love for you to with us in the comments sections below.