On Mother’s Day (and every day), all moms are basically royalty. Even on the days she’s just not feeling it on the mamahood front, she rallies for you. So what do you give the women who are your actual everything? Don’t stress — we’ve got a few ideas worthy of the mom (or grandma, or sister, or mentor) who taught you all you need to know in life. Roll out the red carpet and whip up a crown of daisies...this is how you give your mama tribe the royal treatment, Honest style.
FOR THE MOM WHO...
Lives for at-home spa days
Self-care isn’t occasional, it’s ritual. And she swears it’s how she manages stress so well.
- skin-nourishing bar soap scented with invigorating juniper sage
- bubble bath with calming botanicals to keep her zen time as fun as it is relaxing
- our truly restored recovery masque, the ultimate TLC for hair
Works out more than you do
She’s putting in more miles than your SUV to prep for her next race. Respect.
- daily multi-vitamins to help her reach her personal best with complete and targeted support*
- hydration mist to keep her cool at the gym and beyond
- a dab of organic breathe easy rub for post-workout relaxation (because even athletes need self-pampering)
Has (at least) 3 lip colors in her bag
Variety is everything, she always said — in life, in love, in lipstick.
- (another) lip crayon with a lush demi-matte finish and cushiony feel
- crème blush for buildable, blendable color at her fingertips
- luminizing powder with a silky texture for a soft, candlelit glow
- organic facial oil for farm-to-face self-pampering daily
Loves her skincare routine more than sleeping
We can’t relate, but we can keep her stocked on all the essentials.
- gel cleanser for a fresh, foamy experience that helps remove dirt and makeup
- if she’s never tried a konjac sponge before, she’s going to love the polished glow it gives
- a lightweight nourishing lotion and eye cream she’ll use day and night
Takes her mini plus-one with her everywhere
They really are the cutest pair — on Instagram and in real life. You only want the best for them.
- organic body oil is great for baby massage and mama’s belly
- organic all-purpose balm — we mean all-purpose from soothing dry skin to taming flyaways
- organic breathe easy rub with a calming blend of essential oils to help help soothe baby and mama**
Is prepping for mamahood with a mission
She’s checking her labels twice and only clean ingredients makes the cut.
- prenatal multivitamins with a carefully formulated whole foods-based formula that supports mama and baby*
- organic belly balm made with nourishing omega oils, cocoa butter and coconut oil
- a sheer lip crayon for a soft wash of color that also helps keep lips moisturized
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
** For children under the age of 2, consult a pediatrician.