At The Honest Company, we have been carefully monitoring the rapidly changing coronavirus (COVID-19) developments across North America and around the world. With the virus showing no signs of slowing down, we want you to know we’re here for you and will continue to communicate - in real time - the proactive steps we’re taking to support and maintain the safety of our Honest family during this extremely challenging time.
Our Response to COVID-19
We are committed to the health and safety of our customers and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic. This blog will serve as the official source of information from The Honest Company as we continue to navigate this extremely difficult situation. We’re here for you!
At The Honest Company, we have been carefully monitoring the rapidly changing coronavirus (COVID-19) developments across North America and around the world. Our hearts are with everyone impacted.
With the virus showing no signs of slowing down, we are taking proactive steps to support and maintain the safety of our Honest family.
- First and foremost, your satisfaction remains a top priority. We want to ensure you that we are focused on providing as much of an uninterrupted customer experience as possible.
- Due to increased demand for Honest products, we are experiencing some delays in processing orders. Our warehouse teams are working around the clock to make things happen and ensure your order is fulfilled. We appreciate your patience at this time.
- We know you are concerned about supplies for you and your family, but please rest assured, we have plenty of diapers and wipes. While some patterns might not be available, we’ll work to make sure that your order is complete for the sizes you need.
- Due to the heavily increased demand, our Hand Sanitizer is currently unavailable online and with some of our retailers. As soon as this product becomes available, we will update our website immediately. There is a new order arriving shortly.
- We are encouraging all employees to work from home and have halted all business travel, both domestic and international. As of today, we are thankful to report that no Honest employee or their family members have been infected with the virus. We hope that each of you are safe as well.
As a mission-driven company, we have also been focused on looking for ways to support our communities who have been impacted by the coronavirus. To help Baby2Baby during this immense time of need, we have committed to donating 3 million diapers, 30,000 packs of wipes and 20,000 personal care products this year - with 100,000 diapers and 100,000 wipes being immediately donated. These essential items will be distributed through family resource centers, homeless shelters, health clinics and head start centers to families impacted by the spread of COVID-19. In the coming weeks, Honest will continue to partner with Baby2Baby on providing the essential items that are most critical and in-demand during this time.
As a member of the Honest family, your health and safety is our top priority. We thank you for being a part of our Honest community and for supporting one another as we navigate this challenging time.
With gratitude and love.
The Honest Company Team
We aim to provide you with the most honest and credible information possible. This article was reviewed for accuracy by The Honest Team and was written based on trusted sources that are linked at the bottom of the article.blog_review_statement