In this season of overindulgence (and jeans that are starting to feel v. tight) we're always on the lookout for snacks that satisfy the cravings — sans the guilt. But we may be done looking, because Honest Ambassador and Honest mama Ayesha Curry's seasonal nibbles are pretty perfect. Sweet and spicy with the most satisfying crunch, they're also about as easy as it gets to throw together. Just prep, season and bake...and you'll be snacking in no time. P.s. Can't find pumpkin seeds in-store? Simply order online from your favorite natural grocer.
Seasoned Pumpkin Seeds with Brown Sugar & Chili Powder
2 cups pumpkin seeds
2 tablespoons butter, unsalted
2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon chili powder
Pinch of sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Place clean and dried pumpkin seeds into a large bowl.
4. In a small separate bowl mix butter, sugar, cinnamon, and chill powder.
5. Add the mixture to the pumpkin seeds and coat well. Spread out over the baking sheet evenly and season with salt.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes. Flipping halfway through and remove once seeds are browned and crisp.