Any time is a good time for ice cream – especially when it's in the form of these better-for-you ice pops from our friends at Foodstirs! Your little ones will love these tasty treats and you'll appreciate that they only require 3 easy ingredients.
Strawberries & Cream Pops
1 (10 ounce) bag frozen strawberries
1 teaspoon honey
1 (24 ounce) container vanilla Greek yogurt
10 popsicle sticks
- In a blender or food processor, purée 1 (10 ounce) bag of strawberries with 1 teaspoon honey.
- Scoop 1 (24 ounce) container of vanilla Greek yogurt into the blender of food processor and blend again.
- Fold in puréed strawberries, creating swirls.
- Scoop yogurt mixture into popsicle containers.
- Add sticks and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
~Recipes and photos by Katie Romey, MS, RD for Foodstirs